3D Kit Builder is fully customisable and packed with loads of features
The 3D Kit Builder has been designed to allow you to create and build your own range of clothing online for your customers to get a quote or to purchase.
Your kit builder will evolve with you as your business does.
3D Kit Builder - Standard Features
We are constantly adding new features to the Kit Builder, you automatically get all these features as part of the ongoing support.
Kit Builder - Production
360 Degree Rotating view
- Customers can add their name or initials
- Text can be resized and changed colour on the fly
- Move text around using Drag and Drop
- Choose from 1000's of different web fonts
- Add custom fonts
Upload Logos - Customer Can Drag and Drop logos direct on the garment
- Resize Logos direct on the garment
- Includes Logo (white) background removal tool (New)
- Drag and Drop
- Add Multiple Logos
Masking for Text & Logos
- Add masks to your template to assign areas within your designs.
- Create custom panels and designate specific options.
- Predefine the text locations
- Predefine logo Areas
- Create and control your own client journey to design kit
- Change the journey whenever you like
- Keep the journey simple
Categories & Sub Categories - Unlimited
- Add as many as you like, it’s unlimited
- Restructuring the categories is easy, when you add new products.
- Add sub categories
Products & Product designs - Unlimited
- Add as many products as you like, it’s unlimited
- Add as many designs to your products as you like, it’s unlimited
- Pattern Fill - add editable and scalable patterns
- Gradient Fill - allow client to blend multiple colours
- Fabric Texture - add a texture file so your garments look real
- Multiple product options – define your own options
- Swatch Controls - colour, collars, patterns, embellishments and more...
Product Upsell features:
- Group Products - synchronising colour and option over multiple garments
- Related Products - fully customisable or styled and grouped with the main product
- Featured Products
Customer – My Designs Area
- Customers can keep their designs for up to a year
- Edit your designs
- Add New designs
- Share your designs
- Control your designs
Team Feature - Add Multiple teams
- Gather player information (Name, Number and Size)
- Upload info via an excel file (CSV)
- Enter Quantities
- Add Multiple Teams
- Add Players Details
Kit Builder Design - change the design via CSS
- Customise the design of the Kit Builder to fit with your brand
- You can do this yourself or we can do it for you, see advanced features for more information.
- Restyle your kit Builder
Mobile Devices - Full smart phone and tablet compatibility
- For designing kit on the go.
- Tablet Compatiable
- Mobile Friendly
- Email to a friend
- Share your designs with Social Networks (there are over 300 to choose from).
- Quote form - get a quote
- Customise your form with the form editor, gather the information you want.
- Export all leads from the Kit Builder by Form, Date, Category and Product,
Training Is included
- We will take you through a one day training course to get you going, either at our HQ or online.
- Various support packages available support, we are there to help.
- Call Us on the dedicated support line
- Email Us @ Support
- Skype Us
- Submit a support ticket via the website
- Upload language files, so that you customers can get purchase form your kit builder in their own language. (New)
PDF Presentation - downloadable professionally branded presentational brochures
- Customer can design their own Kit then download a presentation
- You can design a team kit and add the client name and logo then email it to them on a DPF.
Kit Builder - Design and Buy
The following features are optional, it’s up to you.
Ecommerce (Webhook) - sell online, complete the transaction there and then
- Buy Now Button – Adds customised product to cart in your ecommerce website then takes user to the check out, they then check out as normal.
- Add to Cart Button – Adds customised product to cart and allows customer to keep designing in kit builder. They can check out at any pointy.
Other - Us the API to link to any ecommerce platform.
PDF Production Sheet
- Garment Production – Can be used as the specification production sheet and client sign off for making the garments.
- Logo Production - Can be used as the logo production sheet and client sign off for adding logos to the garments.
- Team Kit Production - See all the individual garments with their own customisations.
Customer Design Download
- Download the clients design and print it
- Download the client uploaded logos.
Distributors licence - allows feeds to other websites
- Use the same Kit Builder to Power Multiple websites.
- Show different products on different sites